1. It's my first time using a water flosser. What should I do if my gums bleed?
For frist time users, some users may experience mild gum bleeding due to gingivitis, which may be relieved after a period of time.
2. Can the water flosser wash out dental stones?
Frequent water flossing can remove oral cavities and effectively remove food residues that could cause dental stones.
3. Do I still need brush my teeth after using the water flosser?
Water flossing relies on pressurized water to clean all surface of the teeth. Brushing would have better cleanliness results.
4. When is the best time to use water flosser?
It is recommended to use water flosser three minutes after meal to remove food residue
and protect oral health.
5. How long can the nozzle be used?
The professional and functional nozze is made of resin and it is suggested tobe changed every six mouths.